Ms. Marvel, arguably one of the most powerful women in the Marvel universe, and you can create this outfit with supplies from liquidlatexonline.com
For this costume, this is the order from http://www.liquidlatexonline.com:
- 16 oz. Black liquid latex – This is enough to paint the costume on an average person.
- 16 oz. Base coat white – Using 2-3 layers of white basecoat latex will neutralize your natural skintone and make your color truer.
- 4 oz. Pearl Yellow – Make your lightening bold pop by using our pearl yellow.
- Black Mini Skirt – Our black pleated mini skirt is made from nylon with an elastic waistband. This skirt goes great with our Liquid Latex Fashions Body Paint. This skirt is available in small/medium and medium/large.
- The Prep, Clean and Finish Kit:
Body Prep – Rub this into your skin and allow to dry before applying your first coat of latex, this will make removal later much easier, and make the application smoother as well.
Finish Spray – Must have! The website FAQs are absolutely correct. Spraying on the fnishing spray as the last coat removed all the tackiness from the latex. Without it, the latex sticks to itself.
Body Clean – Highly recommend this too! At the end of the night, it instantly helped remove any latex that was caught in the hairline or on arm hair. Water is not used with this product, just rub into the latex and it will beging to dissolve after 20 seconds or so. Water seizes this process so do not take a shower until you have dissolved all the latex from your skin.